Skip to main content

Lie the desire to imitate and reproduce people

He looked inside the baseball cap, but his eyes were not for reading.....

“So you brought this here, right? And what do you want us to do?”

In the early afternoon, when I left the hangout, I found a light blue baseball cap left on the road. I knew immediately that it was an item that someone carelessly dropped.
The owner of the baseball cap must be searching in the wrong place now. With that in mind, I felt that I shouldn’t touch this lost item. Because the owner might come here in a minute.

What is the ultimate purpose of expression?
People churn out miscellaneous content that expresses many things using various means.
But the ultimate purpose of expression is only one simple thing. It is to imitate and reproduce people.
To understand people, to get close to people, to erase people, and so on, the desire to imitate and reproduce people lies at the root of these various reasons for expression.

I drank coffee some distance away and realized that I had nothing to do in the afternoon, so I returned to the hangout for no particular reason. The blue baseball cap is still in the same place it was just a moment ago.
When I picked it up and flipped it over, I found letters written on the inside with a felt-tip pen. I thought it was the signature of the owner of this baseball cap.
I judged that the owner of this item was likely to be related to the hangout. I grabbed my baseball cap and went into the hangout. Hey man, I think someone dropped this.

Why do we get irritated when we express ourselves?
But you can’t do that, at least technically. If people were imitated and reproduced, we could stop living right now.
Despite the inability to reproduce a person, people get frustrated trying to achieve their fanciful goals.
Therefore, the types of expressed content are diverse, miscellaneous, and infinite.

“Someone must have dropped it. Who? Even though nobody said today that someone was looking for lost property. Hmm…”
A young man tried to throw the baseball cap into the trash can. Wait, there’s someone’s signature on the inside.
He looked inside the baseball cap, but his eyes were not for reading.

Standoff as Italy stops male migrants from disembarking rescue ships - BBC News
Standoff as Italy stops male migrants from disembarking rescue ships - BBC News… There are 215 blocked on the Geo Barents and 35 on Humanity 1. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments