Skip to main content

Survive by forming groups

He starts eating lunch again and doesn’t even look at me anymore.....

“When the sky is cloudy, even during the day, I get a little confused, because if I can’t see the sun, I don’t know which way to go.”

I don’t know what the middle-aged man in front of me is trying to say, but even more I don’t know what kind of attitude he expects from me.
Does he want me to comfort him? Or does he want me to scold him?

What are the flaws in individual rights?
The moment when we as individuals are abandoned by great ideas often comes when we form a group.
Of course, the ideals of liberty or fraternity or worth that we believe in are wonderfully protective of us.
But all these concepts are tailored to the individual, and do not apply to the monstrosities we breed as packs.

“I don’t carry a smartphone on a daily basis because it doesn’t fit in my pants pocket!”
As he says this, he glances at my ketchup-stained upper lip. Should I have laughed happily?
If you carry a smartphone with you, you can see the north, south, east, and west by referring to the map installed on it, and you can also see which continent you are currently standing on.

Why are groups often troublesome?
We still don’t fully understand the idea of ​​groups. However, it is well known that it is troublesome.
Because all individuals can survive by forming groups.

In short, since he doesn’t carry a smartphone, he uses intuition to understand location information and extrapolate where he should go based on the direction of the sun.
By this interpretation, I should have laughed at his nonsense. But it’s all too late.
He starts eating lunch again and doesn’t even look at me anymore.

South Korea's deadly Halloween crush was avoidable, experts say | Reuters
South Korea’s deadly Halloween crush was avoidable, experts say | Reuters… "It’s not appropriate to make hasty conclusions before the exact cause is determined …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments