Skip to main content

Know that plant-derived spices give off a unique scent

I now know that old spices should not be used.....

“Spicing works to mask the odor of meat. It doesn’t just have a specific smell.”

I don’t know why I still remember what my friend said years ago. The only reason I picked up the spices that morning was because I had time to spare.
I don’t remember him saying that microwave ovens produce electromagnetic waves and you shouldn’t go near them. I don’t even know why he didn’t say that.

What is the definition of the word world?
The concept of the world is generally circulated as a spatial concept, but it lacks rigor.
If you want to know the world in detail, you should accept it as a concept of time. By doing so, the concept of the world will become useful.
Simply put, the dynamic evolution of static conditions over time is the content of the concept of the world.

He gave me a microwave, but no spices. I took the chicken out of the fridge, cut it into small pieces, put it on a plate, put it in the microwave and flipped the switch.
Rutaceae, Pepper genus? I don’t know the details, but I do know that plant-derived spices give off a unique scent. The chicken, which is now overcooked, is not rotten, but I intended to taste the spice.
When I opened the curtains, I saw a cloudy sky. I have plenty of time, so I think I should sleep for a while after eating breakfast.
The smell of burning chicken skin is starting to waft through the air. It smelled good. I pulled the plate out of the microwave.

By what means can the world be known?
And the trajectory of that change is unique.
Therefore, long-term observation is necessary to accurately perceive the world. Sometimes it’s longer than a person’s life span.
Or it can be recognized after everything is too late.

I sprinkled the spices over the meat, but the lid of the little jar came off and a lot came out.
I curse myself. what should i do? For now, let’s eat. Now, what about the pungent aroma of spices?
No scent. I now know that old spices should not be used.

"I have repeatedly said that we have to find a way to return to the path of ceasefire and diplomacy in Ukraine. …
PM Modi G20 Summit Live | PM Modi Sets The Tone For G20 Summit | G20 Summit Live | News18 Live - YouTube

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments