Skip to main content

Extend infinitely, but the actual liability remains finite

He gives me an angry look.....

“You! You’ll get in my way if you stay there. Don’t you understand such a simple thing? Damn.”

This man isn’t mad at me, he’s cursing the sudden rain. I understand such simple things.
Because, I too felt annoyed by the sudden rain. But I’m not going to take that frustration out on anyone.

Why are limitations or regulations frowned upon?
Regulations or restrictions are often criticized for being a hindrance to freedom.
The reason this debate is often incomplete is that it concerns the debate about what freedom is.
However, the problem of limitation, for example, is easier to discuss if we use the premise that the liability that we can guarantee is finite, not infinite.
The idea of ​​liability can be extended infinitely, but the actual liability remains finite.

“Shouldn’t you be apologizing if you’ve caused trouble to someone? I’m annoyed with you.”
I think what you are saying is correct. So, excuse me for a moment.
He opened the door and emerged from inside the building with a large bag in his hand. And I was just standing with my back to him in the direction he was going.
I have no grudge against the man. So it’s a bit of an accident, right?

Why should anything that stipulates a finite extent of liability be considered a limitation?
And why not think of limitations as those that define the finite extent of actual liability?
If this were theoretically possible, we could coexist with regulation or restriction.

What should I do in this case? Of course, I know an easy way to silence this arrogant man. But it can’t be done.
Anyway, I made a crooked smile. Then, I showed my embarrassed expression to the man.
He gives me an angry look.

No immediate end in sight for China's costly zero-Covid policy | CNN
No immediate end in sight for China’s costly zero-Covid policy | CNN… “Practice has proved that our pandemic prevention and control policy and a series of strategic measures are completely correct, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments