Skip to main content

Are the beginning and the end essential to things?

I have to buy the next dishwashing detergent.....

On Tuesday, there was little dishwashing detergent left. 600 ml is consumed in about one month. I felt I had to get the next one by the time this was gone.

periodicity
beginning
end
contradiction

I woke up late

so I was so busy that I went out and headed for the hangout.
There is little laughter. Someone seems to have had a traffic accident. Such information was not so disseminated, so who may have been seriously injured. I don’t know the details.
I wonder where in this town he or she had a car accident. Did that person injure someone else? Or did someone else hurt him?
I don’t think we should be irresponsibly interested in unfortunate information. Everyone knows that. But I want to know what kind of traffic accident it is.
Because no one wants to be involved in a car accident. Even those who are careful about their surroundings are often involved in an accident.

What is periodicity?

What is periodicity set for? Rather, what is it discovered for?
Even though things are defined by the beginning and the end, we find periodicity inside things. This involves a small contradiction.
Because there is no end to periodicity, and there is no beginning to it. The continuity named eternity is the premise of periodicity.
So, does things governed by periodicity have no beginning or end? No way. Nothing exists without a beginning and an end.
Then, is periodicity an illusion? Or is the periodicity a reality, and rather things that include it more like an illusion?
Showing posts matching


On Wednesday afternoon, I passed a large intersection, which is said to be the scene of a traffic accident. Curiously, there is a lot of white powder left on the road.
Who had what kind of accident? No one tells the details. The fact that no one talks about the accident shows the magnitude of it.
Well, it’s not directly related to me. I have to buy the next dishwashing detergent.

Russia claims it has no immediate plans to attack Ukraine: 'Wars in Europe rarely start on a Wednesday'
Russia claims it has no immediate plans to attack Ukraine: ‘Wars in Europe rarely start on a Wednesday’… “There will be no escalation in the coming week either, or in the week after that, or in the coming month.” …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments