Skip to main content

Does the time difference work only between regions?

I wonder why it’s a little warm tonight.....

“Recently we haven’t seen him. I wonder when I last met him. Does anyone know what he’s doing now?”

spinning
ball
regions
we
different
time

A man doesn’t seem to come

to this hangout. I don’t know the man. If I look at it, I might know who the man was, but unless I meet him, I don’t know what he is.
Someone called his cell phone, but he just heard a ring and the man didn’t answer.
Also, at one point, the man’s cell phone has been talking to someone all the time.
In addition, someone sent a short mail to the man’s phone. But no one knows if he read the email.
This may be common. No, there were often similar situations. But it’s a little sad that our companions are leaving.

Why do the times vary from region to region?

The illusion that we are friends living in the same age is endlessly beautiful.
But we don’t live on a flat table. Surprisingly, we live on a spinning ball. Therefore, each of us has a different time.
Simply put, there is a time difference in the world we live in. The flow of time is different between the east and the west.
This fact is commonly known as the time difference between regions. Standard times are set in various parts of the world and differ from region to region.
So, strictly speaking, we must admit that even we have a time difference. In short, my time is not the same as yours.
Showing posts matching


“You live on the eastern edge of this town, would you please visit his room? And if something strange happens, let us know right away.”
I had no particular reason to decline the request, so I visited the address I was taught last night.
Strange thing? I got a little idea why I was asked for this visit. The unknown man couldn’t get along with the people around him.
I was a little worried, but I knocked on the door of his room. A young man appeared.
He was suspicious of an unexpected visitor. I explained why I came here. He also explained what happened this week.
I was taking a bath. He said something like this. He said he couldn’t answer the phone because he was in the bath. I wonder why it’s a little warm tonight.

Ukraine projects calm over Russia fears despite US rhetoric | AP News
Ukraine projects calm over Russia fears despite US rhetoric | AP News… “The war has put pressure on me and broken my soul,” …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments