Skip to main content

Is it wise to be absorbed in something?

Is it because of my headache that I can’t find it? ....

Even the roads that I walk almost every day are getting bright sunlight. The temperature is starting to rise slightly with each passing day. Of course, it’s still cold at night.

prepare
situations
anticipate
next
verifying
assumptions

Well, I’m grateful

that the sun’s rays overflowed and it became a little warmer, but I’m worried about strange things. I have a headache.
When I go out, I wear a mask and stay away from people, so I don’t cough or have a fever. However, I have a headache when walking under the sun.
I think one of the causes of this situation is that I wear glasses with lenses that do not allow ultraviolet rays to pass through. I don’t know the reason in detail.
I know that direct sunlight causes headaches. Of course, I don’t know the details.

What are we thinking about in our daily lives?

If certain situations are expected, certain measures will be formulated. In our daily lives, we continue to anticipate what will happen in the next few seconds.
One task is equivalent to verifying a certain assumption, and the following situations are assumed during the task.
Therefore, it may not be wise to be absorbed in something. Because when we’re enthusiastic, we don’t verify anything and make no assumptions.
Well, if something is supposed, we prepare something. Even though its preparation may often be less appropriate.
But it makes sense for something to be prepared or deployed. In that case, we are at least a little wise.
Showing posts matching


There is a strange liquid in a small black bottle. what are these? No, rather, what was this once? This is probably a medicine to apply to various scratches such as abrasions. It has been left unattended for a long time and is discolored. In addition, the bandage is also discolored. If I stick it on my body, it will come off immediately. Oops, the medicine I’m looking for is a headache-relieving medicine. Is it because of my headache that I can’t find it?

Top Biden aide says Ukraine invasion could come 'any day'
Top Biden aide says Ukraine invasion could come ‘any day’… “If war breaks out, it will come at an enormous human cost to Ukraine, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments