Skip to main content

Read texts or articles basically essential

Until a few weeks ago, the kitchen wasn’t draining well.....

I dragged my tired body home and took out all the leaflets that had accumulated in the mailbox and took a quick look.

information
articles
reading
itself

I was a little surprised

to see a leaflet in the lump of garbage. It was like a notice about water and sewage in the area where I live.
High pressure cleaning. Well, I know what that word means. The contents of the leaflet suggest that the inside of the water and sewage system in this area will be cleaned under high pressure.
And the cost to be paid for cleaning is shown in bold. Is the work charged? I am suspicious of this announcement.

What is a better way to get information?

Since information is often expressed in letters, we get a lot of information by reading the letters.
In other words, the act of reading fonts is the means by which we ingest information.
In retrospect, we keep reading something every day. If we stop reading textual information, we will suffer a great loss.
But I wonder if all we have to read is the characters that someone has typed.
Of course, reading texts or articles is basically essential. However, I don’t think it will satisfy everything.
If you allow me to say abstractly, I would like to point out the following. As much as possible, read not only the characters but also the information itself.
I would like to point out something more complicated. All information is not text.
Showing posts matching


After carefully reading the suspicious news, it was found that high-pressure washing of water and sewage had nothing to do with administrative measures.
Immediately after that, the more I read the announcement, the more I realized that it was a malicious promotion of a dubious vendor.
Huh! I was about to be deceived. There is a reason I was about to be deceived. Until a few weeks ago, the kitchen wasn’t draining well.

Ukraine launches 'IT army,' takes aim at Russian cyberspace | Reuters
Ukraine launches ‘IT army,’ takes aim at Russian cyberspace | Reuters… “We are creating an IT army,” …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments