Skip to main content

Should clothes be washed frequently?

In my case, I sew by hand using an old bent needle.....

“What? Are you washing your clothes every morning? What a bastard! Isn’t it okay to wash your clothes only once a week?”

groups
each
separate
equal
discover

By the way, I listen to music

with earphones every day. The music genre I like is not constant. If I feel good about a song, it’s a good song.
However, sometimes the rubber earpiece attached to the tip of the earphone comes off. Earphones without earpieces are useless.
But God doesn’t seem to abandon me. Sometimes I happen to find earpieces when I wash my clothes. In that sense, I think it’s better to wash clothes more often.
Of course, I use detergent. Detergent is a surfactant, so it separates dirt.

Why shouldn’t the fact that we are not the same as each other be concealed?

We must find and identify differences in things, even after various criticisms or disgusts have been eliminated. The objects to be separated sometimes extend to people in general, including us.
Unfortunately, we must separate humans who should be equal. The reason is that we are not perfectly uniform with each other.
What would we do if the fact that we were not the same as each other was concealed? Maybe we will not be able to discover ourselves until the end.
The separation of groups on some basis is the subject of much criticism. However, we are a set of each person, and the unit of the set is me or you.
Showing posts matching


“When you wash your clothes, you shouldn’t spare detergent. Water-washed clothes are not comfortable to wear.”
Sure, that’s right. However, there are other reasons why I wash my clothes every day.
Frequent washing of clothes can detect damage to clothes early. Clothes are sometimes damaged in unexpected places.
If the button is gone, repair it as soon as possible. In my case, I sew by hand using an old bent needle.

Biden sanctions Russian oligarchs, banks in Ukraine crisis | AP News
Biden sanctions Russian oligarchs, banks in Ukraine crisis | AP News… Both leaders signaled that an even bigger confrontation could lie ahead. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments