Skip to main content

How to resist the passage of time?

“This parcel was sent by the shipping company, so the post office doesn’t matter.” ....

“I wonder what these are. I think they are all magazines. All of these have been sent to you.”

time
flow
forgetting
act
resist

There are at least five

paper bags on the table. All were parcels sent to me.
The old woman left after seeing me receive the parcel. She lives with her 10-year-old grandson boy. Her grandson doesn’t go to school and plays games every day at home.
When I opened one of the parcels, a thick product catalog came out.
Comes with a piece of paper: Introducing the best mail order for you lucky

How to describe the world in one word?

If the world could be described in one word, it’s a very crude expression, but it’s the following: irreversible
In other words, no one can reverse the flow of time. The flow of time is sometimes intense and sometimes quiet.
It goes without saying that no one can resist irreversibility. So irreversibility is like a clock that even moves the world.
But that absolute impetus can be counteracted. Isn’t one of them the Atonement?
We can forget the irreversibility of every act by atonement. In that case, we will use the wisdom of forgetting something.
Showing posts matching


It’s quite annoying. Only expensive items are listed in the product catalog sent. It has nothing to do with me.
I thought if I received these things that were sent, something bigger might be sent.
Unless I refuse to receive it, the sender will consider me to accept it. Shouldn’t it be clearly shown that I will not receive the mail?
So, I brought the catalogs to a nearby post office and offered to the staff that I would like to refuse to receive them. The staff man glanced at the catalogs and said.
“This parcel was sent by the shipping company, so the post office doesn’t matter.”

Biden formally approves new US troops to Europe amid Russia threat, deployments expected in 'coming days' - CNNPolitics
Biden formally approves new US troops to Europe amid Russia threat, deployments expected in ‘coming days’ - CNNPolitics… The deployments to Eastern Europe, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments