Skip to main content

Should I refrain from going out on windy days?

At that time, the sole of the shoe slipped on the iron plate.....

“My dad often told me that I should refrain from going out on windy days, but I don’t know why.”

ideas
safety
ethics
feasibility
higher
identify

Of course, I don’t know either

If you walk on the road on a windy day, various things will fly, so it may be dangerous.
I went out listening to her unfounded advice. The wind isn’t strong, but it’s raining.
Almost all the roads in this town are paved, so the roads will not be muddy on a rainy day. However, torrential rains often flood roads.
You may not know that flooded roads are surprisingly dangerous. It is expected that you will inadvertently stumble because the unevenness of the road cannot be seen due to muddy water.
Rather, unpaved roads are not heavily flooded, so I feel they are relatively safe even during torrential rains.

Can we always think freely?

Our ideas are not as free as we believe. Certain guidelines have been laid down in advance for our ideas.
One of the reasons is that ethics or feasibility is guaranteed.
As proof of that, we reject ideas that deviate from ethics and feasibility without pondering them. It’s as if our ideas have a safety net.
And we rarely doubt that safety net. Rather, limited and safe thinking is considered valid.
But if we want higher ideas, we will need to identify the essence of the safety net.
Showing posts matching


“The rain-soaked paved road is slippery, so the soles of your shoes are slippery. Walk with caution.”
I think this is a lesson learned from her experience. I can’t find any mystery in this lesson.
But I’ve never slipped and fell on a rainy day. I’m walking in a hurry thinking about what to do next.
You see, part of the paved road is flooded. Let’s avoid that. At that time, the sole of the shoe slipped on the iron plate.

War fears grow as Putin orders troops to eastern Ukraine | AP News
War fears grow as Putin orders troops to eastern Ukraine | AP News… A vaguely worded decree signed by Putin did not say if troops were on the move, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments