Skip to main content

Can events that have not yet happened be specifically predicted?

In short, there is more than one type of rain.....

If you go somewhere, I recommend checking the weather forecast on your smartphone. Unless the GPS on your phone is broken, you’ll see fairly accurate weather information.

realistic dream
plan
concrete
redundancy
dream

Yesterday it was displayed

that the probability of precipitation was 90% from morning till night. However, it hadn’t started to rain yet at 11:00 am. I was somehow optimistic.
I knew I was outdoors until evening for various reasons, so I was worried that it would start to rain.
It began to rain little by little after noon. It was as if the weather was following the weather forecast. Of course, even though the weather forecast follows the weather.
I didn’t have an umbrella, so I put a hood on my head, met my acquaintances, and did some crappy errands.
Lunch was in front of the warehouse. In a small space to prevent raindrops, I ate something simple, smoked two cigarettes, and stared at the rainy sky.
I was so miserable that the town in front of me looked like a strange town in another country.

Does the plan have to be concrete?

Every plan must be concrete. A plan that lacks specificity is just a dream.
Of course, fantasy also has a certain meaning. However, such things should be kept inside the individual.
Alright, I believe I understand the significance of formulating a concrete plan. So is that possible?
In other words, can we specifically predict what has not happened yet?
No one can do that. It is impossible to make a concrete plan for an unpredictable event.
However, there is still a way to deal with this contradiction. Add redundancy to the concreteness. In short, even unpredictable events should be predicted.
There must be redundancy in the plan to deal with unpredictable situations. A concrete plan that lacks this coping would be a rather realistic dream.
Showing posts matching


I could clearly see that my shoes got wet and my feet got cold. But I can’t do anything about it.
I remember it stopped raining around 9 pm. Curiously, the damp coat began to dry.
That was surprising because I predicted that my damp coat wouldn’t dry until this morning.
It was an unexpected discovery. In short, there is more than one type of rain.

National security adviser Sullivan describes what Russian invasion of Ukraine would 'likely' look like | Fox News
National security adviser Sullivan describes what Russian invasion of Ukraine would ‘likely’ look like | Fox News… “If there is a military invasion of Ukraine by Russia, it’s likely to begin with a significant barrage of missiles and bomb attacks,” …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments