Skip to main content

Why is the conflict accelerating?

Anyway, I’ll do it tonight.....

To tell the truth, there were signs about that. However, I may have been optimistic about the situation and tried to forget it. And the final situation happened.

challenges
talks
conflict
peaceful
solution
accept
bankrupt

What if the sink drain is clogged?

Listen to me. If I somehow flush the sink, the water will not disappear from the sink. I had to admit that the water stayed at the bottom of the sink and something unusual happened.
The fact that the water in the sink is not drained means that if you keep the water flowing in the sink, it will overflow from there. Then I wouldn’t be able to cook or even wash the dishes.
What if that happens? My diet will collapse. I hurriedly considered how to disassemble and repair the drainage pipe.

It is believed

that one of the ways to prevent conflict is discussion, and if that doesn’t work, it’s more conflict.
The reason for the accelerated conflict is that the talks went bankrupt. Therefore, conflicts are usually resolved only by conflicts.
The parties to the conflict should discuss, right? But that will be after both sides have been catastrophically weakened. Ironically, dialogue between the parties begins when they are no longer in conflict.
So, in order to avoid such folly, I think it is necessary to accept certain challenges peacefully when they occur.
Ideally, certain challenges should arise peacefully before seeking a peaceful solution.
Showing posts matching


Now, disassembling the drain pipe is a tedious task. When I searched the net, it seems that liquid pipe cleaners are cheap and commercially available. Moreover, it does not corrode vinyl chloride.
Let’s try this. Let’s run a liquid cleaner before disassembling the drain pipe. I think this is a peaceful solution.
Anyway, I’ll do it tonight.

Canberra protests continue amid fears of violence under influence of Ottawa truck convoy - The Washington Post
Canberra protests continue amid fears of violence under influence of Ottawa truck convoy - The Washington Post… As protesters waved signs saying “GENOCIDE” and “FREEDOM” in front of Parliament, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments