Skip to main content

Can something be isolated by a wall?

This solution is correct, isn’t it? ....

“And I worked with my son on his math homework. At that time, we talked about the troubles of the kids in the neighborhood. And. Want to know?”

away
physically
in time
relatively
wall
down

Should the discussion seek conclusions?

I thought her son’s homework wouldn’t have been completed. Because it turns out that this young mother’s small talk tends to develop endlessly.
I think this mother must have been told all the information about the town with her son while processing the many homework given to the elementary school students who stayed in each family. Anyway, it’s noisy. A group of young housewives are talking for a long time with a cup of tea.
I wonder if other people should evacuate. Of course, it doesn’t matter who talks what. But for those who are trying to take a nap, it is painful to hear debates that may be inconclusive.

It takes a certain amount of time

to solve a certain problem. Because various means must be implemented to solve the trouble.
However, there is a measure to shorten the processing time. It’s about keeping trouble away.
The way to do it is to keep it physically away, or to keep it away in time. The former is to isolate something. It is also called evacuation and the latter is called hold.
The processing method of time evacuation or hold is relatively easy, but physical evacuation is a little troublesome. Because it’s not easy to confirm that something has been moved away. The distance physically away from something is relative.
Of course, there are ways to solve even this problem. It’s about building a wall.
Nonetheless, evacuation by walls has a fateful drawback. As you know, the walls that were built have always been knocked down over and over again.
Showing posts matching


“So I told my son. You don’t have to worry about that. My advice was correct, right?”
After all, I couldn’t take a nap. Instead, I suddenly coughed. The back of my throat became uncomfortable and I started coughing repeatedly.
This time I myself am making noise. The surroundings were relatively quiet, but the sound of my throat clearing was echoing.
I should be quarantined. This solution is correct, isn’t it?

Ukraine rebels mobilize troops amid Russia invasion fears
Ukraine rebels mobilize troops amid Russia invasion fears… Denis Pushilin, the head of the pro-Russia separatist government in Ukraine’s Donetsk region, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments