Skip to main content

Why do we have to approach it to get to know things deeper?

I look at the wall and it’s a little interesting that the calendar is still the same as the previous month.....

“Hey! Who put such a big baggage here? This is a hindrance. The narrow aisles will be even narrower.”

approach
world
subject
results
inside
reversed

He was looking at those around him

to find out who caused the big incident.
Fortunately, no one knew it was my luggage. I pretend to be irrelevant.
The luggage was my personal belongings and I was telling a caring woman that it would be removed by the evening of the day. She’s always here, but at that time she wore only one thin sweater and went out somewhere.
I didn’t give a detailed explanation. That’s because I had to leave my luggage there and go out immediately. The promised time is approaching.

What are the benefits of a good understanding of ideas?

Do you know the ultimate approach to matter or idea?
Our curiosity or inquisitiveness always approaches the subject. That is to observe the object in detail.
Indeed, we cannot even get any information if the subject of inquiry is far away. So we approach the subject.
And we collide with the subject. We can’t go any further.
However, when we approach the idea, we can move on. First, as we finally approach the object, we will be assimilated with it.
Empathy, understanding, sharing, sympathy, etc. These are the results we get when we get close enough to our ideas.
Now the question is what happens after that. As one suggestion, I would like to show that the object is reversed.
In other words, we get inside the idea and the world looks reversed.
Showing posts matching


About 12 hours later, I saw the angry young man. He was carefully wiping his wet coat. He was strangely quiet.
The disturbing luggage has disappeared. So has his anger subsided? He noticed that I was in the hangout.
He didn’t even glance at me. I look at the wall and it’s a little interesting that the calendar is still the same as the previous month.

barraged with claims of looming Ukrainian attacks …
Russian Military Exercises in Belarus ‘Will Continue Indefinitely’ - YouTube

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments