Skip to main content

What is the difference between accusation and reporting?

That’s because we don’t expect anything.....

“Did you throw a lot of garbage in a place? Witnesses’ testimony identified you as the one who did it. Did you do it?”

accusation
reporting
procedures
law
brings
anonymous
information
unpleasant

I tried to remember

where I went in the past week. However, I don’t remember going to the pointed out place.
I thought it wasn’t me who was accused, but didn’t say it strongly. If I argue strongly, my suspicions will grow.
Well, it’s not good to dump something illegally in a public place. In general, I said I was against illegal dumping.
I will not do that in the future. This word seemed to end the nasty debate, but important things remain. I haven’t thrown away the trash.

What is the indicator that distinguishes between accusations and reports?

The difference between accusation and reporting is ambiguous. Because each is equal in that it brings a certain amount of information.
However, in the case of a report, the informer is often anonymous. If it is clear who the whistleblower is, it can be considered almost an accusation.
When it comes to accusations, it will carry out certain procedures. In that case, the law is referred to. In that respect, trivial reports have little to do with the law.
In any case, when unpleasant information spreads, the social relationship between the parties concerned has a great effect. Rather, the fact that a secret notice occurs is important information in that the social relationship becomes clear.
Showing posts matching


“Oh my god, I’m sick of it. I’m getting complaints from my neighbors. It looks like someone is parking his bike illegally. It’s rumored to be the work of someone in us.”
Complaints often bother us. I wondered who the owner of the bicycle was.
But we have never complained to the neighbors. It’s not because we are tolerant. That’s because we don’t expect anything.

Shelling by Russian-backed separatists raises tensions in east Ukraine | Ukraine | The Guardian
Shelling by Russian-backed separatists raises tensions in east Ukraine | Ukraine | The Guardian… “The children were eating breakfast when it hit,” …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments