Skip to main content

Can escape the feeling of hunger

When I put the bread in my mouth, the scent of good butter was taken for granted, but it was a little unpleasant.....

Just as feeling hungry is completely different from wanting to eat something, running out of money and poverty are not the same.

wanting to eat
hungry
out of money
poverty
different

A long time ago, there was a bakery in the town where I lived that did a very good job.

Employees were baking bread at the store before dawn. The bread baked there had a rich buttery scent and I loved it.

The huge bread was cut when it was sold. Various other types of bread were also sold. It was all homemade at the store.

And even unnecessary pieces produced in the process of molding the baked bread were displayed at the store. It was free.

At the recommendation of the clerk, I tasted the free piece of bread. After all, the rich buttery scent and the softness of the bread dough fascinated me.

At that time, I had a lifestyle of working if I didn’t have the money I had. However, that is still going on.

One winter, my carelessness temporarily ran out of money on hand. What should I do? I had to eat something anyway.

Yes, let’s get free bread from the bakery. That is delicious. Moreover, I can escape the feeling of hunger. How clever I am!

What did my appearance look like as I walked toward the bakery? If the parties can’t imagine this, it’s scary that they don’t have enough money.

I received free bread. I got it even though it wasn’t recommended by the clerk. For what? Of course, it was to escape the feeling of hunger.

When I put the bread in my mouth, the scent of good butter was taken for granted, but it was a little unpleasant.

Video shows woman shout racial slurs at Black N.Y. bakery employee after mask dispute
Video shows woman shout racial slurs at Black N.Y. bakery employee after mask dispute… “Why? Cause he’s a b---- a-- n----, is that why?” …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments