Skip to main content

Expensive belongings are not limited to innerwear

I don’t know who the source of income is. It may be as talkative as a young man given up by her, or vice versa.....

In a sultry room, the young woman took off her blouse. What I paid attention to was not her slightly messy hair, but the expensive shirt she wore under her blouse.

lover
woman
given up
belongings
expensive
income
who

I’m neither a dingy stray dog ​​sniffing personal information, nor a member of a circle of upper-class wives who expose trivial events that don’t matter.

I know her lover very well. He was a young man who was not so intelligent, but at least not so sloppy because he was talkative.

I’m not sure how deep the relationship between him and her is. If the young man keeps talking even during their intimate time, what a merciful personality she is!

This is just the landscape I see, but the young man isn’t as intelligent as I mentioned earlier, so he can’t make a long-term plan.

Let me explain that the motivation for my attention to the clothes she wears is not due to the sexual curiosity peculiar to men. please consider. She wore expensive clothing on the invisible part under the blouse.

It is clear that her source of funding is not her lover, the youth. The young man’s buying behavior is unplanned, but he spends less for anything other than himself.

I suspect she is borrowing a credit card from her parents.

Her expensive belongings are not limited to innerwear. Look at the shoes she is wearing. It will be twice as expensive as the shoes the young man is wearing.

A young man who knows nothing! She seems to have a hidden source of income. I don’t know who the source of income is. It may be as talkative as a young man given up by her, or vice versa.

Nike denies involvement with Lil Nas X 'Satan Shoes' containing human blood
Nike denies involvement with Lil Nas X ‘Satan Shoes’ containing human blood… “We do not have a relationship with Little Nas X or MSCHF,” …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments