Skip to main content

She’s petite and looks like a kid

It goes without saying that her friends laughed when they heard the story.....

One girl I knew looked rather young. She’s petite and looks like a kid. However, she preferred a black T-shirt with the group name of the heavy metal band printed on it. Such clothes made her look even more childish.

powder
small amount
water
all
stirred
large amount
dilute

At one point, she and I had the opportunity to make powdered juice together. We made a lot of juice in a big plastic bottle. Prompted by her to give it a try, I made juice using juice powder and plenty of water.

It’s so easy that it won’t even be an article on this blog. Then she was surprised with her eyes rounded. What’s wrong?

Wow! When you make juice with this bottle, there is always powder left on the bottom that cannot be completely dissolved. No powder left! It’s all melted!

I just put all the powder in a jar, poured a small amount of water into it, stirred it well with a stick to see the powder disappear, and then poured a large amount of water to dilute it. I’ve done it with another powder before.

Most people would first pour water into a jar, then add flour and stir patiently with a stick. Unfortunately, there is a high probability that powder will remain in that procedure.

Should I be pleased with the compliment of a heavy metal girl?

In any case, she had an intimate boyfriend and seemed to enjoy traveling together, but soon they broke up.

Immediately after parting from her lover, she apparently called her friends and cried.

It goes without saying that her friends laughed when they heard the story.

Rebound: Businessing While Black – NBC Bay Area
Rebound: Businessing While Black – NBC Bay Area… “When I started my business, I never took into account my race,” …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments