Skip to main content

Often see is the dream of getting lost

I don’t know, I don’t know. Oops, this isn’t a dream, is it? ....

The dream I have when I’m sleeping seems to reflect reality.

walking
shortcut
destination
path
detour

It’s strange, but for some reason dreams are visual information. When we sleep, we perceive visual information, even though we have our eyes closed.

We don’t think this is a dream when we sleep, because the visual information in a dream is so real. In dreams, I see dreams as a real problem. So sometimes dreams are scary and sometimes ridiculously humorous.

The dream I often see is the dream of getting lost.

I’m always walking in the city at dusk, I have to go somewhere and I’m in a hurry.

Sometimes the destination is visible in the distance, and the path to it is not straight. I look for a shortcut. The shortcut I figured out is often a detour for some reason.

I’m convinced that the detour is a shortcut, so the more you walk around, the farther your destination will be. I’m confused and impatient.

To make matters worse, I’m in a hurry, but my legs are heavy. Even if I put all my weight forward, my legs seem to stick to the road and I can’t move forward at all.

Even if I lean forward so that my chin and nose touch the road, my body does not fall forward.

After all, what is my desire? Am I hoping to move forward? Or do I not want to move forward?

I don’t know, I don’t know. Oops, this isn’t a dream, is it?

These Shortcuts can help you clean out your iPhone or iPad
These Shortcuts can help you clean out your iPhone or iPad… In a nutshell, Shortcuts let you quickly perform a specific task, or a more complex sequence of tasks, with a single tap or voice command. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments