Skip to main content

In my case, I didn’t notice it at first

But as a rationale, those who like violence or hatred need to remember that once they are exercised, they can never make a U-turn.....

Well, have you ever been shot with a gun?

promise
regulated
violence
kill

In my case, I didn’t notice it at first. After something passed in front of my nose at a tremendous speed, I noticed something was being fired at me.

Of course, you should keep your head low when shot, but unfortunately the place was the road in front of my house, not the conflict zone that wasn’t even on the map.

I’m scared! Have I been shot by someone? Am I some kind of important person like someone trying to kill me?

Hahaha! Please be assured. All of the above concerns are meaningless delusions. It was a small rocket firework that flew towards me. It's just that the kids in the neighborhood didn't accidentally fire into the sky.

Hey, it’s dangerous.

But think about it. Some weapons have abilities beyond human control. Human ethics and morals do not serve as safety devices.

I don’t think this is just a weapon issue. Actions that hurt people mentally or physically are regulated only by our promise of conscience.

Shouldn’t it be called a very delusional peace? For example, suppose a bullet or dirty word is fired and you have a conscience in that direction. At that time, do bullets and swear words make a U-turn?

Of course, I think all violence should be completely banned. But as a rationale, those who like violence or hatred need to remember that once they are exercised, they can never make a U-turn.

Report: Fraser man pointed gun at woman, pulled trigger during argument | SkyHiNews.com
Report: Fraser man pointed gun at woman, pulled trigger during argument | SkyHiNews.com… He denied pointing the gun at her, but remembered her hiding the gun. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments