Skip to main content

Would have felt the same as I did. cuneiform

I don’t want to explain that content right now! Everyone has darkness, right? ....

The other day, when I opened the drawer of the desk I wasn’t using, a note came out from the back.

content
written
bad
persuasive
halved

It was a note about my personality that someone I knew had given to my acquaintance.

The content of the memo was disgraceful to me, but I think the reason it wasn’t widely revealed was that the letters written on the handwritten memo were too bad.

Even if the content is good, if the handwriting that spells it is dirty, the persuasive power will be halved. Please be careful.

The man who cursed me in writing was not routinely recognized as a well-educated adult. Because the letters he wrote were like cuneiform.

There is no doubt that my acquaintance got the memo and glanced at it. And he would have felt the same as I did. cuneiform.

As a result, the man who revived cuneiform in modern times intended to ridicule me, but in reality he himself was very ridiculed.

What do you think is the content of that one memo? As a result of being deciphered over time, there was a detailed description of my personality, which was not wrong.

I don’t want to explain that content right now! Everyone has darkness, right?

What Are Black Holes? | New Study May Reveal Their True Nature
What Are Black Holes? | New Study May Reveal Their True Nature… Black holes are real-life examples of Albert Einstein’s general theory of relativity taken to the extreme. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments