Skip to main content

Accept that continuing to wake up after the sun has risen is also a form of regularity

I was relieved to do my best.....

Until a few months ago, I used to wake up at dawn. This is because during the hot season, if you start your activities early in the morning, you can slightly beat the heat.

During the cold season, I try to go to bed as early as possible at night. Because when it’s too cold, I don’t feel like doing anything.
Because of that habit, these days I’m still asleep around sunrise. Of course, if I sleep for 7 hours, I will wake up naturally, but even after I wake up, I won’t get out of bed.

Are concepts or tools always used fairly?
It doesn’t matter if it’s a concept or a tool. The only thing that matters is that their use is arbitrary.
They are used for various purposes, but it is recognized that there is a certain efficiency there. We use the functions of tools or concepts.

Waking up early in the morning isn’t necessarily a regular life, is it? Accept that continuing to wake up after the sun has risen is also a form of regularity.
What makes me stay in bed so long in cold weather? It’s nothing but the low temperature in the early morning. So it’s not bad for me to wake up after the sun has risen and the temperature has risen slightly, right?

What are the harmful effects of the arbitrariness of the methodology?
However, due to the arbitrariness of methodology, many tools or concepts are sometimes made to function too freely.
Come on, let’s see. Sometimes concepts that confuse us are used like toys, and sometimes they are used like weapons!

Of course, working hard and getting up early in the morning is also great. like I used to do
But I’m already aware. I depended on working hard. I was relieved to do my best.

Russia-Ukraine War News: Live Updates - The New York Times
Russia-Ukraine War News: Live Updates - The New York Times… “The enemy is attacking the capital with a ‘Shahed’ barrage,” …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments