Skip to main content

Put a hood or anything on her head

Her long hair is blowing in the wind.....

“It’s not that I can’t do it. I just don’t do it.”

A young woman at a hangout is always seen cuddling a large cushion, but she often wears a hooded jacket and pulls the hood over her head, even indoors.
Another slightly older woman doesn’t put a hood or anything on her head. At least I’ve never seen her like that. The reason she hates the hood may be because she keeps her light brown hair long.

What are the characteristics of impressions?
Impressions are different from reasoning. Impressions do not form logic, and on the other hand, they are easy to remember.
The reason is that impressions are generated by preconceptions or subjectivity, so they tend to be consistent with what we have thought.

She has her long hair down to her shoulders. That afternoon she was standing outside the entrance to the hangout. I called her out for no particular reason: Have you made any travel plans for your vacation yet?
She said she won’t be traveling during this vacation. Don’t you have a family trip from the end of the year to the beginning of the year?
“That custom went out of fashion in my parents’ generation. We don’t even get together as a family to spend the New Year. Instead.”
Instead?
“I will be exchanging text messages with my family. We have dozens of conversations every day.”

What are the drawbacks of impressions?
However, since impressions do not involve logical examination, they lack accuracy and sometimes do not guarantee validity.
But impressions remain at the center of our memory.

I smiled faintly, but she didn’t smile. I felt that her family’s customs were normal for her.
I wonder if she isn’t cold. Her long hair is blowing in the wind.

Already made travel plans for your vacation?

“zero COVID” …
US Will Require People Traveling From China to Take COVID-19 Test: CDC – NBC Los Angeles

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments