Skip to main content

Classify as recycled items

Well, it seems that the bottles and old clothes were collected by different collection vehicles.....

Glass sheets are classified as incombustibles, even though bottles are recycled products. I wonder why they are classified as such when both are the same glass products.

In any case, there is no time for chemistry discussions right now. I put my old clothes in front of the door and waited for the time to come.
By the way, used clothes are classified as recycled products. I’m going to have this taken to the garbage truck.
10 am. The recycling truck has not yet arrived. I wondered how I would pass the time.

are we individuals?
Are we individuals or are we part of a group?
This question does not even contain any claims. This is a really naive question.
First, we cannot escape being part of a group. If you don’t belong to any group, you can’t live even one second.

When I glanced at the temporary garbage storage area, I saw that neighbors had brought in bottles and old clothes. Everyone was waiting for today.
After 11:00 a.m., a collection vehicle arrived at a tremendous speed and began to load the bottles. I opened the door and carried the old clothes.
“Please do this too.”
“yes.”
I’ve done what I had to do. I went back to my room, got ready, and went out.

When I went out the door and glanced at the temporary storage area, the bottles were gone, but the old clothes were still there. Why?
Used clothes are also classified as recycled items, right? I wondered why they weren’t taken.

Are we established as individuals?
And when all our attributes are reduced, we are but one individual. It is a weak person.
Therefore, we are not as established as individuals as we believe. At least we have never acted on our rights.

I finished my errands for the day with some doubts, and when I passed by the temporary storage area in the evening, the old clothes were gone. Well, it seems that the bottles and old clothes were collected by different collection vehicles.

Afghanistan: The Taliban pledged to honor women's rights. Here's how it eroded them instead | CNN
Afghanistan: The Taliban pledged to honor women’s rights. Here’s how it eroded them instead | CNN… “Islamic law.” …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments