Skip to main content

Know what he’s thinking

I wonder what kind of face the shopkeeper is working with today.....

Even I know that smiling is essential in relationships, but I don’t think it’s easy.

I mean, can you put a smile on your face when you’re in a bad mood? I can’t and I don’t think I should.
That’s why I honestly feel that people who are smiling every day are great. Of course, I think that this is due to the person’s innate character, but I think that not only character but also effort contributes to the character of a great person.

What is macroscopic observation?
Methods of observing things can be divided into macroscopic observation and microscopic observation.
The former is a method of observing the object to be observed from a relatively long distance or relatively slowly.
On the contrary, the latter is a method of getting as close to the object as possible or observing it as soon as possible.

There is that one little shop in the back street that I often pass by. Around dawn, a big truck always stops at the store.
A lot of wooden boxes are brought into the store from the truck. The contents of the wooden box cannot be seen from the outside.
And after unloading the goods at the store, the truck drives away, and the feathers of the birds are scattered behind.
The store owner is a man who never smiles. He’s taciturn, brooding, and no one knows what he’s thinking.

How is the world observed?
I think you can easily understand the difference between these observation methods in theory. But the trouble is that they are not easily recognized.
So, for example, let’s say you observe something. Is the method you used the former? Or is it the latter?

He will start his job after the trucks have left and will have many chicken dishes ready before noon. However, the store is small and the owner is gloomy, so it is doubtful whether it is prospering.
However, today, about 30 customers were queuing in front of the store. Today is the day when a lot of chicken dishes are sold.
I wonder what kind of face the shopkeeper is working with today.

"the number of adult male bears has remained more or less the same.
"the number of adult male bears has remained more or less the same. … “In some ways, it’s totally shocking,” …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments