Skip to main content

Wonder if I should go somewhere in the morning that day and hang out by 2pm

In the end, my precious day would be wasted.....

After all, I will have to attend the inspection of the gas equipment for about an hour from 2:00 pm that day.

I didn’t have any particular plans for that day, but I was planning to go to a certain place in the morning. However, it is likely that valuable time will be lost for the inspection once every five years.

Is oblivion useful?
There is nothing more annoying and useful than oblivion. Do not you think so?
If an event, however significant, is forgotten, it never happened. This is convenient.
Conversely, when an event is not forgotten by people, it is very troublesome. Because the things we want to forget are engraved on us.

Currently, the clock of the gas water heater is about 20 minutes ahead. I know the number 20 minutes, so there’s no problem, but I still think the clock should run accurately.
If there was a manual left, I could know various adjustment methods, but I can’t find it. I can’t do anything without the manual.
I also wonder if I should go somewhere in the morning that day and hang out by 2pm.

Can all events exist?
But in any case, all events no longer exist afterwards. So if it was there it was, and if it wasn’t there it wasn’t.

Even if the inspection starts at 2:00 pm and I’m released from the hangout at 2:30 pm, I can’t go anywhere after that time.
In the end, my precious day would be wasted.

Lockerbie bombing: Here's what happened in the deadly 1988 attack - The Washington Post
Lockerbie bombing: Here’s what happened in the deadly 1988 attack - The Washington Post… The bombing was the deadliest terrorist attack in the history of the United Kingdom, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments