Skip to main content

Warm the body slightly longer than hot coffee

Let’s sleep on a warm seat forever and ever.....

For a variety of reasons, I spend most of my time outdoors during the day. I’m not going to tell you why I’m doing this, but I want to talk about how I’m getting through the cold.

Of course, even I have a thick jacket and boots on my feet. This way, it can withstand the cold to some extent.
Occasionally drink hot coffee. However, a hot cup of coffee will make you forget the cold only for a short time before you drink it. Although the coffee that passes through the throat warms the body for a while, the moment of happiness is surprisingly short.

What is the opposite of concept?
I wonder what is the matter that opposes the concept. I wonder if that is the reality.
Physical reality excludes all concepts. No, the concept was a technique to nullify reality as much as possible.

Soup is recommended over coffee. Have some cheap soup poured into your cup, pay some change, and sip it slowly. Slowly
Hot soup warms the body slightly longer than hot coffee. But in any case, drinking liquids does not keep warm for so long.
Rather, exposure to sunlight seems to be the most effective. As long as it is exposed to the sun, it will not be terribly cold. Get out of the shade and walk in search of the sun.

How are concepts autonomously criticized?
Therefore, in order for concepts to be criticized autonomously, reality must be used as a reference.
Real mass, volume, density, temperature, etc. References to these will allow the concepts to be modified more precisely.

So evening is a scary time. Because the sun’s rays will no longer reach my body. Now what do we do?
Let’s get on the train. Train seats are warm. You don’t have to decide where to go. Let’s sleep on a warm seat forever and ever.

Putin and Lukashenko dwell on cooperation, not Ukraine war, after summit | Reuters
Putin and Lukashenko dwell on cooperation, not Ukraine war, after summit | Reuters… Russian forces used Belarus as a launch pad for their abortive attack on the Ukrainian capital Kyiv in February, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments