Skip to main content

Rephrase it like this: Concepts are always multifaceted

Even if it’s a lie, I want to know anything.....

“Everyone here imagines it, but they just don’t say it.”

Well, no one talks about unpleasant things, and everyone is interested only in pleasant topics.
I had the opportunity to speak alone with a woman, and she said that the day may soon come when no one will come to this hangout. That was early last month.

What are the often overlooked properties of concepts in general?
I want you to know that there is one quality of any concept, complex or simple, that is often overlooked.
It may come as a surprise to you, but the content of the concepts is sometimes unevenly skewed.
Everyone thinks that the concept, once established, is, of course, consistent, and that it must not involve properties of heterogeneity or localization or distribution.

“Because recently, don’t you feel that the number of people who come here is decreasing little by little?”
I feel that too, but maybe it’s because the people who go to school are busy writing papers?

What does it mean for a concept to be multifaceted?
However, the persuasive power of the concept is not uniformly maintained.
If that’s confusing, let’s rephrase it like this: Concepts are always multifaceted.

Is it just that everyone feels the same and nobody says it? It is quite possible. So I believed what she said.
But after that I don’t see her here. I wonder what this means.
I even wonder if she is a liar. I think that’s fine. Even if it’s a lie, I want to know anything.

are you lying?

Russian missile strikes on Ukraine kill one person in Kyiv | Reuters
Russian missile strikes on Ukraine kill one person in Kyiv | Reuters… "They call themselves Christians … but they are for the devil. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments