Skip to main content

Establish as the most effective response method

And what I noticed this morning was that the lenses of her glasses were tinted light pink.....

“Good morning! Is it from now?”

A lady speaks to me. I have no idea who she is. But maybe she knows me a little.
No, on the contrary, I think she knows me very well. Because women share information about the details of many things.

Does the methodology define its scope?
When a methodology is used, its scope must be known.
This is not to say that all methodologies are limited in the extent to which they work effectively. Rather, a methodology is established as the most effective response method within a certain scope of application.

Good morning. It’s a little cold, isn’t it?
It’s the first time I’ve talked to her about something other than greetings. Even though it usually ended with just a greeting
But my conversation with her never started.
She always rides her bike past the hangouts. I had no idea who she was, so I never had a conversation with her.

If the scope is updated, what would be the most effective response?
That is, the scope is already clearly defined, after which a specific methodology emerges. The opposite is false.
If the scope of application is updated, I wonder what kind of response method would be most effective. That is, at least, to throw away the old methodology.

I said to her, “It’s cold, isn’t it?”, but she said nothing about it. She said to me, “From now on?” I still don’t know what that means.
And what I noticed this morning was that the lenses of her glasses were tinted light pink.

“I don’t know that that’s going to happen.” …
Biden and Zelensky planning to meet in Washington for Ukrainian president’s first foreign trip since war began | CNN Politics

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments