Skip to main content

Be only a relative ranking, not an absolute ranking

Come on, eat donuts.....

“What would you do if a big earthquake happened? Are you going to run away somewhere?”

“Maybe I’m not going anywhere because if I try to evacuate by car, the heavy traffic will get me nowhere.”
I once tried to convey the fear of a large earthquake to people who have never experienced a large earthquake, but I gave up.
When a house collapses due to a big earthquake, people become refugees from that moment. When the water runs out, it’s a matter of life and death. That’s what I tried to put into words.

Is value a trustworthy attribute?
For us, value is only a weak foundation. Knowing that, we give value unnecessary meaning.
Value has no absolute status. All values are momentary events of fluid behaviour, which cannot be relied upon.

Based on my limited experience, I explained the seriousness of the situation. A young woman was listening, munching on donuts and trying to make sense of what was going on.
But she seemed unable to comprehend the misery of those struck by the disaster. Verbal understanding is limited.
So if you don’t experience it, you won’t know anything. When I learned that, I was also attacked by a sense of helplessness. That helplessness turned into a strange pride.

Is the value that can be trusted an absolute ranking?
Trustworthy value is only a relative ranking, not an absolute ranking.
And when one value collapses, we start looking for another value. Of course, even though there is no substitute value anywhere

In other words, the experience is the property of the person. It is an asset that cannot be passed on to anyone.
So it doesn’t matter if you don’t know the horror of disasters. Disasters occur equally. It is enough to experience it when it actually happens. Come on, eat donuts.

Malaysia landslide kills 12 at campsite, more than 20 missing | Reuters
Malaysia landslide kills 12 at campsite, more than 20 missing | Reuters… “I heard a loud sound like thunder, but it was the rocks falling,” …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments