Skip to main content

Know why conventions and rules are separate

Bananas are delicious.....

I didn’t even take a drop of cold medicine. Someone told me that cold medicine always contains sleeping pills.

Three nights ago, I didn’t notice it while walking on the road, but when I arrived at a certain place and was doing some errands, I felt that the temperature was extremely low.
Normally, even if it is cold to some extent, we can get through it for a certain period of time by enduring it, but the cold that night immediately made my body suffer.

What is the mechanism for enforcing the rules?
Rules as devices that regulate our actions. However, even the rules are also governed by certain things.
What is the mechanism for enforcing the rules? it is a convention.
The Code does not define rules, but it does require us to abide by them. Therefore, rules that do not rely on convention are ineffective.

Fuck! It was so cold that I unintentionally cursed. My body couldn’t resist the cold and shivered erratically.
I changed into my pajamas and crawled under the blankets, even though I had some work to do that night as well. I curled up like a bear, but my body continued to tremble.
Before dawn my body sweated in the blanket. I was shivering from the cold and sweating.
After the next morning, various symptoms became apparent. Headache, sore throat, dysgeusia, etc.
The sore throat was relieved by drinking a sports drink. However, the headache did not go away.

Why are conventions and rules separate?
So, do you know why conventions and rules are separate?
Because the rules are often wrong. As long as a contract is separate from individual rules, the contract will not be held responsible if the individual rules are wrong.

As of today, the headache is already gone. My throat hurts a little. Taste is returning to normal. Bananas are delicious.

Indonesia bans sex outside marriage as parliament passes sweeping new criminal code | CNN
Indonesia bans sex outside marriage as parliament passes sweeping new criminal code | CNN… “All have agreed to ratify the (draft changes) into law,” …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments