Skip to main content

Arrive around 2:30 p.m.

The inspection work was completed in about 15 minutes.....

The difference between wheat flour and potato starch was faintly understood. What I wanted was potato starch.

I bought only potato starch at the grocery store, put it in my pocket, and stood at the bus stop. I felt sad somehow.
Our hangout door isn’t locked. I walked into an empty hangout and put a bag of potato starch on the desk. 1:30 pm.
I removed the clutter around the gas appliances and turned on all the lights in the room. 2:00 p.m.
The gas inspector was due to arrive soon.

Why is personal liability so common?
No matter how much equality of speech becomes, personal responsibility does not disappear. We always end up questioning personal qualities.
There is a reason for this strange phenomenon. Because all of our speech is man-made.

I had nothing to do but wait, so I sat in my chair and closed my eyes. I don’t remember how long I slept.
Around 2:30 p.m., a gas appliance inspector arrived. After a brief greeting, he began checking the gas meter or plumbing.

Where do the challenges come from?
Yes, challenges always arise from things about people. In a space without people, not even a single piece of discussion is possible.
Then, I wonder if there will be no discussion in a space without people.
At least it cannot take the form of an argument.

I wondered if something like that could detect a gas leak. He holds a black cylinder close to the pipe. he asked me:
“Is there only one gas tap in this room?”
don’t know.
“Are you using a gas fan heater?”
don’t know. The inspection work was completed in about 15 minutes.

Chinese struggle to ‘summon the courage’ to live with COVID-19 | Coronavirus pandemic News | Al Jazeera
Chinese struggle to ‘summon the courage’ to live with COVID-19 | Coronavirus pandemic News | Al Jazeera… “Wear your mask and don’t go to crowded places …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments