Skip to main content

Rule out phenomena that are not even quantifiable

I have never seen his wife and children.....

“Good morning. I just wanted to clean this up this morning. How are you doing?”

A man in his 40s, wearing a heavy tartan shirt, washes his favorite car.
It looks like the dirt on his car has already been washed away. He held a spray bottle of yellow liquid and sprayed it onto the vehicle.
I didn’t want to walk on the wet road, so I didn’t approach him and just returned a simple greeting. I saw him washing his car for the first time.

Why is free thinking admired by everyone?
Free thinking is admired by everyone. The basis for this is weak, but at least it is praised for its freedom of thought.
Did you know that the origin of that trend is that free thinking is not quantifiable?
Needless to say, the way of thinking since the modern era represents things quantitatively. Well, in layman’s terms, it’s called science.

“I’m going out for a while. You’re going somewhere, aren’t you? Be careful.”

What are the serious flaws in science?
The principle of science is nothing less than measuring things and processing them numerically. But it still contains serious flaws.
In other words, the post-modern way of thinking has ruled out phenomena that are not even quantifiable.
Therefore, non-quantifiable events are not treated by modern methods. So instead, we yearn.

Another reason I didn’t approach him was that he seemed to want to say something to me.
Of course he is a good resident. I have no intention of categorically refusing to talk with him for longer than five minutes.
He uses a dry cloth to remove a lot of foam from the car body. I have never seen his wife and children.

Have you washed your beloved car?

Benedict’s resignation sparked calls for retirement protocol
Benedict’s resignation sparked calls for retirement protocol… Two men in white – a reigning pope and a retired one …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments