Skip to main content

Hold a clump of tree branches

Even though I held it as casually as possible....

“Is that a fir branch? Or is it a pine branch? I want a branch like that too.”

I felt somewhat annoyed, but the elderly man turned his attention to my left hand.
Admittedly, the way I was walking might have been a little strange. Because I’m holding a clump of tree branches in my left hand.

How to recall the necessary concepts?
Certain keywords are used when we recall concepts that we refer to in order to think about something.
The keywords are the cues to access a concept, and the more there are, the more concepts are available.
But I don’t think accessing the concepts is that easy. Because some concepts are accessible and others are not.

I gave him a vague nod and hoped that he would leave soon. These are fragrant branches and have nothing to do with Christmas decorations. he continues:
“Even a small tree branch like that would be somewhat expensive if we bought it at the store.”

What are conceptual blind spots?
So how can concepts without keywords be used? We don’t have the keywords yet to consider that.

I understand what you’re talking about, I understand. I know what you mean, so go away now. I was a little annoyed.
Why did he focus on the tree branch I was holding? Even though I held it as casually as possible

Vaughan condo shooting: Three victims were on condo board - BBC News
Vaughan condo shooting: Three victims were on condo board - BBC News… The alleged gunman, a longtime resident of the building, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments