Skip to main content

Be something I could wear if I wanted to

can not say it well ....

I wanted another cold weather leather jacket, but I don’t feel like buying a new one because it’s too expensive.

So, I went to a second-hand clothing store in my neighborhood and looked for a leather jacket that fit my body size.
These second-hand clothing stores also buy clothes. The store may buy not only second-hand clothes, but also toys and electrical appliances.
There was a jumbled collection of different types of clothing, so I searched for a jacket that I thought I would like. But most were too big to fit my body.

What is the fundamental flaw in our wisdom?
Do you know the fundamental flaw in our wisdom? It is planar recognition.
Today, when almost any knowledge or information can be shared with relative ease, we don’t think much about the gimmicks.

One short brown jacket was damaged on the outside, but it was something I could wear if I wanted to.
The size of the item is, well, within the acceptable range. the price is? Felt a little pricey.
There was a full-length mirror at the end of the aisle in the store, so I slung my jacket over my shoulder and checked my reflection in the mirror.

Is our wisdom distorted?
It goes without saying that the premise of mass knowledge sharing is that knowledge is replicated and transferred.
However, the devices used in the sharing process are almost all flat media. Whether it’s text or images, the device for sharing it is a flat surface called a book or a display.
Therefore, almost all of our wisdom is distorted into a plane.

Huh? When I put on my jacket in the mirror, I looked very different from what I expected. I can’t say it well, but it was kind of shabby.
Of course, I think it has something to do with how I dress. can not say it well

Do you like old clothes?

Russia fires barrage of missiles on Ukraine cities, energy grid | Reuters
Russia fires barrage of missiles on Ukraine cities, energy grid | Reuters… "Senseless barbarism. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments