Skip to main content

Be not due to conditions, but a problem between conditions and existence

Because I believe I’ll be able to reunite with those bastards somewhere.....

To get there, take a local bus. Cross the bridge over the river twice. One of the rivers is wide and tells me that it is near the sea.

“Hey, it’s been a long time since we’ve seen each other. Have you been doing well since then?”
The reason for going to a somewhat distant town is not a great reason. Let’s just say there’s a place to hang out there too.
I’m a little surprised that the entrance to the hangout is an automatic door. Anyway, if I can find a new profitable story there, I just want to be involved in it.

What is the function of the social environment?
It is safe to believe that the environment, especially the social environment, is on our side. Rather, without the social environment, we would not be able to do anything.
However, such conditions sometimes torment us. Its cause is not due to conditions, but a problem between conditions and existence.

I was looking for a place to put my bag when a man called out to me.
Turning towards the voice, a man with a familiar face is standing there. As usual, I don’t know his name.
The last time I spoke to him was about four months ago. At the time, he said he was going to leave the hangout.
But at that time, I had a feeling that I would meet this man again at some point. I don’t know why.
How are you living these days?

Are we part of the terms?
In other words, we are not conditions. At least the conditions that surround us exclude us.
And what we must remember is that we may be included in the conditions surrounding others.

“Hahaha, I work here. I’ve been going here for three months now.”
work here? I don’t quite understand what he’s saying. But I have a feeling that I’m going to spend another crappy day with this guy again.
I wondered where the others were and what they were doing. I thought of asking him about it.
But I didn’t ask about it. Because I believe I’ll be able to reunite with those bastards somewhere.

Storm Julia kills 25 in Central America as it churns toward Mexico | Reuters
Storm Julia kills 25 in Central America as it churns toward Mexico | Reuters… Salvadoran authorities reported the deaths of 10 people, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments