Skip to main content

Think and reason and acquire certain concepts

Because this cat whispered something to me.....

All sofas in our hangout have a capacity of about 4 people. If those who couldn’t use it want to spend the night here, please lie down on the floor.

I’m not brave enough to sleep on the floor, so I quietly leave here on such nights.
Underneath the large bridge illuminated by the lights, the water surface of the large river is reflected in black. I like this bridge and river.
Well, there is a large mansion on the way to this bridge. Even though I’ve never seen anyone living in this mansion.

Why should we be wary of absolutes?
You know the feeling that no one wants to even imagine an absolutely superior concept, right?
We think and reason and acquire certain concepts, but they must not be absolute.
Because what we make must not be better than we are.

It may come as a surprise, but the number of people walking through the city center at night is extremely low. I pass by the mansion on an empty road.
I often find a cat on a wall about my height. Maybe that cat is not a resident of this mansion.
The cat whispers to me. I wonder what he or she wants to say to me.

Why shouldn’t we take things for granted?
What do you think will happen if we start following the concept?
Besides, what do you think happens when that absolute concept exercises fear?

“I’m going to find a place to sleep now. With any luck, we’ll meet again. Goodbye for today.”
This stray cat will never understand what I’m saying. But tonight I want to say something to this guy.
Because this cat whispered something to me.

What is a ‘dirty bomb’ and why does Russia claim Ukraine might use one? - BBC News
What is a ‘dirty bomb’ and why does Russia claim Ukraine might use one? - BBC News… He has also spoken to defence ministers in the US, France and Turkey, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments