Skip to main content

Join the conversation

Then he said “I was working in the kitchen of the town cafeteria.” ....

“My hometown doesn’t have anything special to say about it. There are mountains, roads and fields, nothing special to draw your attention to.”

The young man who says so happens to meet a woman from the same town by chance at a hangout, and they have a friendly talk. The conversation between the two was lively and seemed to be fun. “There was nothing in that town.” “Yeah, it was nothing.”
We sit in chairs with mugs and have our usual nonsensical conversation. A young man born in a boring town also joins the conversation.

What is the definition of surprise?
It is easy to think that the fact that something is unexpected means that an unrelated element has been prepared as a premise.
In other words, when we find some relationship between unrelated elements, we perceive it as surprising.
But I wonder if the surprise will come as a surprise to everyone.

I don’t know why I noticed something, I don’t even know what I noticed.
However, he seemed to be listening carefully to the flow of the conversation and guessing about the topic that would come up next.
In short, although he was a pleasant conversationalist, he seemed to put other people’s opinions before his own.

Can human relationships be observed accurately?
In fact, our relevance findings are rather speculative, and they are not absolute observations.
Therefore, we should assume that a certain amount of error has already occurred in findings that were thought to be irrelevant.
Therefore, I think that the surprising thing is nothing but an illusion caused by our lack of knowledge.

I wondered how such a skill could be acquired, but I don’t know. But I asked him a question that surprised even myself. “Have you ever worked in a kitchen?”
He looked me in the eye and said nothing for a moment. Then he said “I was working in the kitchen of the town cafeteria.”

Russia will have to answer for Ukraine atrocities: France
Russia will have to answer for Ukraine atrocities: France… “barbaric violations of the laws of war” …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments