Skip to main content

Receive an almost sinister appraisal, which stands in the way of dispassionate commentary

Or maybe a koala claw? ....

“The next item is the most important, so listen carefully to what I am about to say.”

Are you going to tell the fourth most important thing? If so, I wonder if the three items you just mentioned weren’t very important.
“Listen? If you get into a traffic accident, check the information of the other party who caused the accident. Write down the name, phone number, address, and vehicle number of the other party.”

What are the harmful effects of distinguishing between good and bad?
The function or effect of coercion receives an almost sinister appraisal, which stands in the way of dispassionate commentary.
Whether it is logic, coercion, or rather even psychology, it is inevitable that it will be distinguished by good and evil, but there is little discussion about the operation of those concepts.
If the evaluation is excessively low due to the immaturity of the operation method, there is nothing this stupid.

That is certainly true. When people are involved in a traffic accident and are thrown onto the road, they are emotionally disturbed even if they are not injured.
I didn’t realize what I was talking about that day. Even I took my notebook out of my pocket, knocked on the ballpoint pen, and wrote down the name of the person I was talking to, but my hands still trembled.
I still don’t know why my hands were shaking that day. I wonder if that’s what psychological turmoil is. It would be one of those psychological states that we cannot be aware of.

Do ratings beat features?
It’s not something we should hope for, such as the right way to operate abominable things, but that’s why it’s not a reason that they can be used haphazardly.
If that is taken into account, then it does not matter if the abominable subject is shunned forever.

“And the fifth thing you should do is contact this company. Tell us that you caused a traffic accident. Do not negotiate a settlement with the other party.”
I’ve been wondering about this for a while now, but I wonder what the pendant you can see flickering from the cheeky traffic accident teacher’s chest is made of.
Is that little white crescent a wolf’s fang? Or maybe a koala claw?

Ukraine cites success in downing drones, fixes energy sites | AP News
Ukraine cites success in downing drones, fixes energy sites | AP News… “Terror with the use of ‘Shaheds’ can actually last for a long time,” …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments