Skip to main content

Note that this angry guy is a nice guy

If that’s the case, I want to tell that bumbling bastard not to bother calling me directly.” ....

“I yelled at the guy, didn’t you check the announcement? Because he had no idea I told him over and over again.”

To his credit, I’d like to preliminarily note that this angry guy is a nice guy.
He is grumbling as he laces his sneakers. According to him, his colleague has screwed up again.

What is the nature of social life?
It can be said that the essence of social life is its relationship with urban functions. This has nothing to do with the size of the town you live in.
As soon as we step outside our private space, we are forced to come to terms with urban functions.
That urban function means an anonymous relationship with the anonymous masses. In short, you don’t know the person walking in front of you, and they don’t know your name.

“It is right to report customer complaints or requests to the company immediately, but such reports should be sent a text message to the appropriate department. Week after month, it kept being announced.”
I know that too.
“But can you believe it? Some guy called me directly in this fucking busy place. He asked if there was a discount for customers paying by credit card. .”
It happens often.

How can I find out the rules of anonymity?
However, we must adhere to the rules of anonymity. This rule is not written in any book and no one will tell you it.
Yet the reason we master the anonymity rule is because we are aware that we are anonymous people.

“And where do you think he was? The screen showed that he was about five kilometers away from where we indicated him. I wonder what he was doing there. I yelled at him on the phone to come back to the point he was given.”
So how did you resolve the exceptional discount issue?
“He said it wasn’t something the customer specifically asked for, it was just a small point. What’s that? If that’s the case, I want to tell that bumbling bastard not to bother calling me directly.”

Russia tells people in occupied Kherson to 'save your lives' and leave
Russia tells people in occupied Kherson to ‘save your lives’ and leave… “The situation today is difficult. It’s vital to save your lives,” …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments