Skip to main content

Make for us to perceive

Whoa, what does that mean? ....

“He hasn’t come back here yet. I wonder when he’ll come back. I’m going to ask him to buy me dinner tonight!”

In her early twenties, she always wears light sportswear and has small wireless earbuds in her ears. Her head is like an onion because her short hair is dyed gold.
Cool girl, I think one of my specialties is being able to talk with people around me while listening to music with earphones. Even though sometimes the conversation is weird
Checking out her simple dance choreography in front of the big mirror at the entrance of the hangout, she glances at me as she waits for the generous man to return.

Why are natural phenomena so mysterious?
The world as we perceive it is not made for us to perceive.
By nature, our perceptual faculties are so capricious that we can perceive only what is easy for us to perceive.
That is why the world is always an object that is easy for us to understand. But I wonder if this is all right.

“Why don’t you go first? When he gets here, I’ll tell him you’ll be waiting at the usual store.”
Another woman began to get annoyed with the onion girl mimicking the dance, and she suggested so. Her goal, of course, is to keep the onion dance out of her sight.
Dancing girl doesn’t respond to suggestions made by the woman, she looks at me. what does that mean?
I’m going home tonight. That’s why I have no intention of buying you dinner. I managed to ignore the dancing girl’s gaze.

How can we perceive objects that we cannot perceive?
Of course, there’s no reason for that. So what should we do? How can we perceive objects that we cannot perceive?
This question and answer may be relatively straightforward. as long as they are within our perception

In the worst case, I had a feeling that a total of four people, including the generous man and the three people here, would go out to the usual shop.
Even women who want to get rid of dancing girls are staring at me. Whoa, what does that mean?

“no credible pathway” …
“Untold human suffering” is in the near future as U.N. warns climate change is pushing Earth closer to extreme warming - CBS News

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments