Skip to main content

Nod slightly and smile lightly

I’m not sure why.....

“It’s been four months since I started coming here. I’m working here these days.”

There was no place to throw my cigarette butts, so I stepped on and kicked the cigarette butt on the pavement. I had a feeling someone was watching it.
A man was standing a short distance from me. His hair is long and dyed gold.
He was wearing a baseball cap, the brim of which obscured his eyes, but he looked vaguely familiar.
I stood facing the wall, pretending to do some quick stretches, waiting to see what he would say. I wonder if he will reproach me for what I have done.

What is a hold?
success and failure. Which do you think is the best solution?
Unfortunately, this question does not contain an answer. The most optimal state is pending.
on hold? Yes, a finite period of time between a beginning and an end. This is the most optimal solution we aim for.
Deferment is waiting one step before success while avoiding failure. This is a finite period, but an infinitely short one.
In such a short period of time, we have to try all possible options. Specifically, try, negotiate, and adjust.

“I’ve met you somewhere. Do you remember me?”
Surprisingly, it was I who put an end to the awkward silence. Because I feel like I’ve seen him somewhere before.
He nodded slightly and smiled lightly. I thought so! I had a conversation with him at a hangout a few months ago.

What is success?
If there is any chance of success, it is tantamount to effectively suspending the task.
And if there is any possibility of failure, it is that nothing could be withheld.

But he’s changed a little. A few months ago he was a bright young man, now he is as quiet as a shadow.
I wonder what he does for a living now. I asked him how he was doing, but he didn’t give me a clear answer.
I feel like he’s leaving me again. I’m not sure why.

Lyman: Russian forces retreat from strategic Donetsk city a day after Moscow's annexation of the region | CNN
Lyman: Russian forces retreat from strategic Donetsk city a day after Moscow’s annexation of the region | CNN… “In connection with the creation of a threat of encirclement, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments