Skip to main content

Feel spatially limited because we are not temporally limited

So he suits what he does.....

“I know the area around that street very well. I’ve been in charge of that area before.”

I don’t know exactly how and when he was in charge, so I don’t know how well he knows geography.
I thought there was no one in the vacant lot near the hangout, so I lit a cigarette and found him standing in the shadows.
Recently, someone has illegally parked a motorcycle in this vacant lot, so I suspect he was secretly watching the vacant lot under cover.

In what situations do we feel spatially restricted?
I would like to point out that there are at least two kinds of restrictions: spatial restrictions and temporal restrictions.
Surprisingly, only one of the two above is at work when we feel restricted.
The reason we feel spatially limited is because we are not temporally limited.
Also, when we feel limited in time, we are not limited in space.

If he’s doing that, I don’t think he should talk nonsense with me.
“It’s time to leave here. I’m on the night shift tonight.”
Thank you for your hard work. Please leave quickly. I feel restless as he looks at the cigarette I’m holding.

When do we feel free?
And if we are restricted from both sides, we will feel unrestricted at all.
Such a state is even called liberty.

No one says he has a wife and children, but I feel like he does. The reason is?
The reason is that he is calm. Although he’s too calm to know what he’s thinking.
So he suits what he does.

Iran's Evin prison scene of massive fire amid protests - The Washington Post
Iran’s Evin prison scene of massive fire amid protests - The Washington Post… Videos shared on social media showed large plumes of smoke rising from the facility, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Showing posts matching

Comments