Skip to main content

Does observing power change depending on mood?

15 minutes is never short.....

I was allowed to use the shower within 30 minutes. There is no particular problem. In 15 minutes I can cool my mind and body.

scenery
fun
sad
discoveries
not pay attention

For whom is a good impression?

Two types of shampoo are placed in the dingy shower space. One of them will be used to wash the body and the other will be used for the hair.
Something was written on the front of the container, but I didn’t read it properly. I don’t know what kind of shampoo the container is filled with.
That doesn’t have to be right. Those who use it are more bullshit.
I wanted to refresh myself before I met people. It’s not for someone, it’s for myself.

The scenery you see is different

when you are sad and when you are having fun.
Depending on your mood at that time, you may not pay attention to what you see. On the contrary, depending on the mood, there are new discoveries.
Ironically, we seem to discover a lot of things when we’re depressed.
When we have fun, we don’t pay attention to many precious things. At that time, we cannot see anything.
Of course, we like the mood of fun. But it had side effects.


It took me about three months to do my personal work, and it was finally over.
The load of responsibility has come down, and I’m kind of excited. But I didn’t know it was the cause.
Somehow my life is getting loose. Specifically, I sleep until noon every day.
Daily routines have been shortened, replaced, and disappeared.
I filled my hands with more shampoo and rubbed my shoulders and chest. 15 minutes is never short.

Proper restraints can protect child passengers | Daily Editorial | The Brunswick News
Proper restraints can protect child passengers | Daily Editorial | The Brunswick News… There is another offense you see sometimes that boggles the mind as much as those offenses …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments