Skip to main content

Why are so many people wanting to change jobs?

Leaving the station, I return to a part of the toy.....

It’s a very long staircase. It feels surprising when I climb halfway and find that I’m only halfway up.

job
work
deception
exciting!
someone

In the second half

I move my legs without thinking about anything. And finally I get to the platform.
I remember visiting here several times. It is troublesome to get on the wrong train, so look carefully at the display board and wait for the train to arrive.
Trains run over town signs and medium-height buildings. The view from the window makes me feel like a flying bird.
You see, the boulevard I’m always wandering around is clearly visible. I admire that I play every day in such a small place.
This town seen from a high position is like a toy. Rather, I think we may actually live in toys.
The reason I enjoy every day is that the gimmicks that entertain us are working, right?

After all, what does it mean to work?

Well, working doesn’t seem to be fun, and some people around me are looking for new jobs.
The reason why people who want to change jobs dislike their current job is not because it’s hard work, but because it’s not fun.
When something isn’t interesting, it means that something doesn’t excite people.
What does it mean to work in the first place?
It means moving your body to get paid. How easy it is! But I don’t think that’s all.
I would like to point out that working is by no means boring. Because at least working makes people dirty.
Specifically, working is a person’s deception, as everyone is aware of it. It’s not a clean activity.
We receive wages by deceiving someone and being deceived by someone. This is what it means to work.
It’s exciting!


I got on the train because it was raining. As long as you get on the train, the rain won’t hit your body.
The train will stop soon. It’s a cluttered place that can’t be called a station.
A place with only a platform and stairs. That may be enough.
Leaving the station, I return to a part of the toy.

Apple’s rumored AR/VR headset might rely on a nearby iPhone or Mac for processing - The Verge
Apple’s rumored AR/VR headset might rely on a nearby iPhone or Mac for processing - The Verge… While the new chip reportedly doesn’t have Apple’s neural engine, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments