Skip to main content

Are the friends I haven’t seen in 10 years still friends?

I wish the view that my life had changed significantly was also a misunderstanding! ....

I found old jeans pants from one corner of my room and put them on. I remember the gentle comfort, but I feel that the size has increased slightly.

jean
person
year
changes
life

I wonder

if jeans that aren’t worn for a long time will grow. That wouldn’t be the case.
Maybe my body shape has changed in the last 10 years. The time of 10 years changes a person into another person.
The reason this relatively undamaged jeans have been left in the corner of the room for so long is that I hated faded jeans back then.
The people around me were well dressed when I often took the subway to the financial or legal office districts in the heart of the neighboring town.
Of course, no one was pointing at my jeans. But somehow I was embarrassed.
After that, my life changed and I started living without problems without going to the next town, and I didn’t have to worry about clothes and appearance seriously.

How to instantly understand what someone is occupying a certain space for?

When a person is doing something, a certain place or space is created.
At least a certain purpose is shared in the space where such activities develop, such as thinking, working, and talking.
Those who dare to obstruct that purpose will be recognized as those who do not understand etiquette.
However, it is not easy to instantly understand what someone is occupying a certain space for.
No one tells us anything about it, so we have no choice but to judge by sensitivity.
But recently I’m wondering if it’s really good to be able to make that decision.
Because many of our challenges are universal and can therefore be resolved faster when shared by a large number of people than by a small number of people.


A closer look at this jeans, which was active until 10 years ago, reveals many restored areas.
It may have been a misunderstanding that the size felt slightly larger. Because now it fits my hips and legs.
I wish the view that my life had changed significantly was also a misunderstanding!

T-Mobile to sell iPhone at more than 2,300 Walmart locations, Walmart.com | AppleInsider
T-Mobile to sell iPhone at more than 2,300 Walmart locations, Walmart.com | AppleInsider… Both T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile carry Apple’s latest iPhone 12 line. …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments