Skip to main content

What are the worries of non-smokers?

The darkness of this town is endless.....

When I light a cigarette in the dark, I try to prevent the fire from being seen by the people around me.

contradictory
poison
medicine
load
moderate

Because this is designated as a non-smoking area

Still, the reason I ignite cigarettes is that it’s already midnight, and that’s why there aren’t many passers-by.
Those who do not want to inhale a small amount of smoke and get lung cancer may not forgive even a smoker 100 meters away.
However, there is a considerable distance between not allowing someone’s actions and blocking someone’s actions.
Within this psychological distance, smokers smoke in one corner of the boulevard. Of course, I hid the lit cigarette inside my palm.
It would be socially acceptable to use a small amount of waiting time to exhale a certain amount of smoke.
Few people walked down the street, but an elderly man walked towards me from the other side. When I look closely at the man’s shadow, he has a rope in his hand.

What are the tips for enjoying unhealthy luxury items?

When it comes to general health, including physical fitness, I think it’s a somewhat contradictory issue.
It is to prevent overuse of the body and to give a certain load to the body.
To put it simply, the load must be removed from the human mind and body, and at the same time, the load must be applied to it.
I can only think of one compromise for this contradiction. It is to find a moderate load.
Thus, a moderate load has two faces: good medicine and poison.
In addition, this appropriate quality and quantity changes from moment to moment.


The elderly man silently approaches me. I try not to look in his eyes.
Already he was close to me. He unwinds a bundle of ropes.
The rope was wrapped around an iron pillar. He is trying to do something. Work on something that has nothing to do with me.
I started walking. There is no reason to stick here. The darkness of this town is endless.

Here’s what experts recommend to support your child’s mental health - The Boston Globe
Here’s what experts recommend to support your child’s mental health - The Boston Globe… Here’s what experts recommend families do to support your child’s mental health: …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments