Skip to main content

Should fences be installed on private land?

Probably one of the truck drivers.....

“Listen well. The other side is on the premises of my house. It’s not a road. So don’t go through without permission.”

road
parking lot
truck yard
mistake

How does the color of the sky change before sunset?

Before sunset, the blue of the sky turns purple and is immediately dyed orange. The change was surprisingly fast, so I couldn’t hesitate.
I pressed a button on my cell phone to activate the camera and tried to move to the other side of a dingy building. The black shadow of the building was clearly an obstacle.
The composition I expected was the expression of the sky with orange oozing out of purple. I hurried a little and passed through the parking lot in front of the building.
I felt that my emotional excitement had a greater effect on me than the good weather.
The synthesized shutter sound is comfortable to me.
And when it started to dim where I was, a young man approached me in a strange atmosphere.

The parking lot I passed through a few minutes ago

had some trucks parked that were too big for everyday life. I wondered if many of the residents of this building like heavy trucks.
However, the facts were as follows. In short, the parking lot was someone’s land, regardless of the building.
Therefore, because it was not a road, outsiders heading for the building were not allowed to pass.
If someone walks through without the permission of the landowner, the owner will immediately feel uncomfortable. Even if it was inadvertently misidentified as a road.

I apologize for the disrespect

But I felt a little uncomfortable. Because that area in question looks like a parking lot in a building.
For that reason, I guess I’m not the only one who mistakes the young man’s cool truck yard for a parking lot attached to a dingy building.
As a general rule, unless the owner takes some action in the future, there will be no end to those who will go through by mistake.
It may be annoying, but I wonder what kind of measures he intends to take. His ears had a bluetooth headset on. Probably one of the truck drivers.

iPhone 13 deals: Here are best trade-in deal AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile
iPhone 13 deals: Here are best trade-in deal AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile… If you have refrained from buying a smartphone until now, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments