Skip to main content

What is the lie often told about the world?

In short, all I have to do is close the window facing the demolition site for about a week, right? ....

A man is walking with his luggage on a light rainy night. There is his residence on the way to him.

diversity
world
divides
demolished

It’s late-night shopping

which is now a daily routine, but I’m surprised that I often repeat the same thing.
Carry groceries from the refrigerator in the grocery store to the refrigerator at home. I wonder who I am serving for.
It can’t be helped. Our lives have not improved dramatically compared to the past.
A glance at the mailbox in the dark. A piece of paper looks vaguely bright.
It’s too big for an invoice and too thin for a travel promotional booklet.
I took out the piece of paper with my slightly dull hand. A line of characters jumps into my eyes.
Building demolition work is scheduled to begin in the near future

The world is one and is not divided

I wonder when we realized that this was a big lie.
The world is shattered into pieces, rather we are desperately trying to stick the pieces together and make them into a certain shape.
Some of us praise this jumble of junk as diversity.
Of course, many are not fooled by such deception. Because the crap is just crap.
Certainly, the world is divided. Then, I wonder what divides it.
What divides us into pieces?
Is it race, rich or poor, generation, status?
I think the answer can be any of them. If the word diversity is valid, now is the time to use it.

What should be kept in mind when constructing a residential area?

Why should my dwelling be demolished?
I’m faintly upset by the sudden declaration.
But as always, I seem to have made a simple mistake. The building to be demolished is a vacant house in the neighborhood.
The contractor distributed printed matter to each household to notify the neighbors prior to the dismantling of the vacant house.
It is a polite announcement. I know that there are a lot of troubles with noise, dust and vehicle traffic these days.
In short, all I have to do is close the window facing the demolition site for about a week, right?

iPhone 13 and 13 Mini review | CNN Underscored
iPhone 13 and 13 Mini review | CNN Underscored… We spent five days testing the iPhone 13 and 13 Mini, …

That’s all for today’s post. Thank you

Comments